I'm sure every woman has her ups and downs throughout her pregnancy. My pregnancy was definitely on the easy side but there were a few pains and annoyances here and there. There were a few items that helped me through those bad times and made these 9 months a little easier. Here are a few of my pregnancy survival items!
1. Chewable PreNatal Vitamins: You may be laughing but I have a serious problem when it comes to swallowing pills. And have you seen the size of most prenatal vitamins? Two words: horse pills! Needless to say I was ecstatic when I found out VitaFusion made gummy vitamins and my doctor approved them!
2. Maternity Belt: Around 29 weeks I started experiencing horrible back pain due to my lil man pushing on my sciatic nerve. Let me just say it was one of the worst pains I have ever experienced. I dreaded having to get out of bed and walk anywhere. That was when the waddle began because walking normally was no longer possible. I endured the pain for about 2 weeks before I finally decided I would try anything that might help. I resorted to the maternity belt, not very flattering I know, but a lifesaver. I could walk again!! After about 2 weeks of wearing the belt, the pain disappeared. Thank you maternity belt for getting me through those 2 weeks!
3. Mustela Stretch Mark Cream: My cousin recommended I use this cream to try and avoid stretch marks and boy am I glad I did. Not one stretch mark! Now who knows if this cream was the sole reason why I have no stretch marks but I am going to believe it is! And my belly sure has expanded!
4. Snoogle Pillow: This is by far the most amazing thing ever invented. I don't know how I would have survived without this pillow. I have been sleeping with this since I was 3 months pregnant. The further along I got the more I needed this pillow to sleep. Now at 37 weeks, I don't sleep well regardless what I try but without this pillow I would literally never sleep!
5. Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion: My skin became extremely dry throughout my pregnancy. Without a good hydrating lotion, I would have been miserable because there is nothing I hate more than dry skin! Eucerin did the trick and is not greasy like so many other lotions I have tried.
6. Cantaloupe: Since about 30 weeks, I have been eating a cantaloupe a week all by myself. I don't know what it is about cantaloupe but I just can't get enough of it. It is just so refreshing!
What were/are your go to items?
Don't forget to enter the giveaway I have going on here!