Here I am holding my basketball, seriously that's what I feel like! I have maybe 4 pairs of shoes that currently fit my marshmallow feet, oh the joys of pregnancy. But I'm still all smiles, well on most days!
I finally opened my Etsy shop and added some items including these 2 necklaces. I only decided over a year ago I was going to open a shop. I find it ironic that I find the time now right before baby boy arrives.
Top: H&M | Skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar) | Denim top: Gap | Belt: H&M (similar) | Sneakers: Guess | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: ASOS | Love bracelet: Etsy | Necklaces: Self-made (Etsy)
Over the weekend I was thinking about the things I've been missing throughout this pregnancy and how excited I am that I will be able to have these things back in my life soon enough!
Here is the list:
- An Italian Hero! I cannot even explain how badly I want to bite into one at this very moment. I already told my fiancee he will be bringing me one to the hospital! I've only wanted one from 3 months on. Come to mama!
- To be able to lay on my stomach again! I was never a stomach sleeper but that fact that I don't have the option drives me insane! I just want to be able to lay on the couch on my STOMACH and watch TV. Not something I ever thought I would miss.
- A glass of wine! I will be honest, I love myself a glass of wine every now and then. It's always nice to have a glass of wine with dinner after a stressful day. I've had plenty of stressful days these last 9 months but no wine, so that first glass is going to be quite tasty.
- To be able to touch my toes again! Not being able to bend down makes me crazy! My belly is completely in the way. Although I am going to miss the shelf it currently serves as.
- My shoes fitting again! This is more of a current problem. My feet decided they would swell ridiculously the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Thank you feet! I cannot even remember the last time I wore a pair of heels.
I am also excited I will not have to pee every hour (or 10 minutes for that matter) anymore!
Only 11 more days until my due date!
Time's running out, make sure you enter this months giveaway here!